April 11th, 2021 palomino colt sired by Dash Ta Fame out of Peaches N Pie, a daughter of Frenchmans Guy with Equi-stat barrel earnings of $14,109. His second dam is by Pie In The Sky and is a barrel producer of $294,054.Weanlings - Yearlings
Peaches N Pie’s oldest foal is a 2017 palomino stallion by Dash Ta Fame by the name of Rocket Fire Ta Fame. He is competing this futurity season with Sharin Hall. They just recently placed 5th in the juvenile barrel futurity at PCA.
Dash Ta Fame is the Nation’s All-Time Leading Sire with barrel progeny earnings of $25,081,583, including:
* Dash Ta Diamonds (E/S earnings of $545,473)
* Cuatro Fame (E/S earnings of $514,473)
* Kisskiss Bangbang (E/S earnings of $421,213)
* Famous Cool Whip (E/S earnings of $350,862)
* Freckles Ta Fame (E/S earnings of $347,187)
Peaches N Pie’s Equi-stat Report:
* Equi-stat barrel earnings of $14,109.
* 2014 SPRA Centreville AL Champion
* 2014 SPRA Ripley MS Champion
* 2014 SPRA Columbus MS Champion
* 2013 Seven Clans PRCA Rodeo D2 Reserve Champion
* 2014 SPRA Rockmart GA Reserve Champion
* 2014 SPRA Eutaw AL Reserve Champion
* 2019 Derby Days Open 1D Average Reserve Champion
* 2019 NBHA FL State Fnls. Open 2D Reserve Champion
* 3rd in the 2014 SPRA Huntsville AL.
* 3rd in the 2014 SPRA Marietta GA.
* 3rd in the 2014 Pontotoc County Fair Rodeo.
* 4th in the 2014 Ralph Morgan Rodeo #1.
* 4th in the 2014 Sokol Park Pro Rodeo.
* 5th in the 2014 Neshoba County Fair Rodeo.
* 6th in the 2015 Peace River Pro Rodeo.
* 6th in the 2015 Okeechobee Cowtown Rodeo.
* 7th in the 2015 Southern Miss Coca-Cola Rodeo.
* 8th in the 2014 Citrus Stampede Rodeo.
* 2009 NBHA MS June Jam Open 2D money earner.
* 2009 Fortune 5 - #4 Open 2D money earner.
* 2010 IBRA National Finals Open 2D money earner.
* 2012 Triple Crown SS Open 2D money earner.
* 2015 Tour Of Champs Stop #1 Open 2D money earner.
* 2018 Fiddlers Turkey Run Open 2D money earner.
* 2019 Pacwest September Open 1D money earner.
* 2019 Pacwest April Ocala Open 2D money earner.
* 2020 Tour Of Champs Stop 1 Open 2D money earner.
Peaches N Pie is out of Fleeting Pie SI 96, a race winning Pie In The Sky SI 101 mare with earnings of $4,720. Dam of 7 performing foals, earning $294,054, including:
* Sky High Guy (g. by Frenchmans Guy)
~ Equi-stat barrel earnings of $226,313.
~ Frenchmans Guy’s #5 Barrel Money Earner.
~ 2013 Livingston Roundup Champion
~ 2013 Badlands Circuit Finals Champion
~ 2016 American Heros PRCA Champion
~ 2016 Richland Co. Fair Rodeo Champion
~ 2016 Dawson Co. MT Fair Rodeo Champion
~ 2016 First Chance Bonanza Rodeo Champion
~ 2017 Mandan Rodeo Days Champion
~ 2017 Dawson Co. MT Fair Rodeo Champion
~ 2017 Gem State Classic Rodeo Champion
~ 2017 Badlands Circuit Finals Champion
~ 2017 All American Pro Finals Champion
~ 2018 CPRA Edmonton K Days Champion
~ 2019 San Antonio Stock Show 1G Champion
~ 2019 Crystal Springs Rodeo Champion
~ 2019 Sitting Bull Stampede Champion
~ 2019 Wolf Point Wild Horse Rodeo Champion
~ 2019 McHenry Co. Firefighter Rodeo Champion
* Guys Piece In The Pie (g. by Frenchmans Guy)
~ Equi-stat barrel earnings of $27,957.
~ 2009 LGPC Futurity Day 2 Open 2D Champion
~ 2012 Yellowstone River Roundup Champion
~ 2012 Marias River Stampede Day 1 Champion
~ 2012 Los Fresnos Rodeo Reserve Champion
~ 2012 NW Montana Fair Rodeo Reserve Champion
~ 2016 CSR Pro Rodeo Day 2 Reserve Champion
* Peaches N Pie (E/S barrel earnings of $14,109)
* Fleeting French Girl (E/S barrel earnings of $10,446)
* Guys Piece Ofthe Pie (E/S barrel earnings of $9,295)
This colt is located in Poolville, Texas. He is not on a recipient mare, so he cannot leave now. It is only 20% to hold him with the rest at weaning. He is not cheap. He is in the five digit range. Please only serious inquiries and no one under 18 years of age. Please feel free to give me a call/text at 601-954-7353.