|3/3/2017||FAB BARREL PRODUCTIONS TRAILER SERIES Race#2 $100 Added||
Click on an Icon for
|Sanction||BBR BONUS RACE FINALS|
|Description||**CASH ONLY** NO CHECKS!
FAB Barrel Productions High Point Spring Trailer Series on Friday Nights At Riverbend. 8 Weeks. Must Attend 6 of 8 to Qualify.
This is for a Delta 2 Horse Slant, livestock combo, with front tack
Dates are Friday Nights 02/24, 03/03, 03/10, 03/17 , 03/31, 04/14, 4/21, 05/05 Trailer Finals. Min $100 Added Each Week
Youth 13 and Under $20 4d 1/2 sec splits Can Roll over paying the Open Entry $38.
Open 4d Entry $31 (includes bonus qualifier) plus one time per Rider $7 barn Fee so $38 for one Entry $69 for two entries and so on.
turrn and burn welding has sponsored a 5d incenitive of winning your entry fee back
Nomination is $25 Per Rider/Horse Combo For the Trailer. This is Rider/Horse Combo Only, you cannot nominate by rider.
*Working on other awards to give out to other winners** Details for these to be announced soon.
Winner of series will also win a custom hitch lock made by turn n burn welding
1. Trailer will be based on over all High Point. I will sort them by division each week, from 50 points-1 Point in Each D. First Set of points will be given to the first nominated person in each D. Each week these will be added to an overall column, it doesn't matter what division you place in, whatever points you are given that week will tally up in a seperate column. I feel this is a fair chance for anyone.
Horse 1 places first in 3d wins 50 points
03/10 Horse one places last in 2d wins 1 point
Current overall total of points is 51 points.
2. Winner will sign a legal contract that the custom wrap/stickers with the sponsors will have to stay on the trailer as well as Trailer cannot be sold 1 year to date, for courtesy of our sponsors. If you break this rule there will be a $500 fine. Contract must be signed before trailer leaves.
3. Must Ride the Horse you are nominated on. There will be no Rider only Nomination allowed. Will be Rider/Horse Combo only. If you are found to of ridden a different horse and claimed a different horse, your points will be disqualified. Somone else cannot ride your nominated horse.
4. In the event of a tie in points, will go off most money won, reason being this a equal pay series. first race will be progressive payout.
5. No Races will be dropped, every point counts, but you must attend minimum of 6 to qualify.
6. all check winnings must be picked up or they will be held til next race. Cash only. No checks will be accepted for entries.
Please Text Ashley Stapleton 918-373-3349
Thank you sponosrs
Diesel Power Plus, Parrish Truck and Trailer Sales of Wagoner, Denim and Tack, Saddle Up for Christ, Deweese Barrel Horses, Woodward Electric.
12900 E 600 Rd