|3/29/2019||Missouri St. Jude Barrel Jam||
Missouri St. Jude Barrel JamReflection Arena
March 28th - 31st 2019
2nd Annual Missouri Barrel Jam Benefiting St. Jude
Presenting the second annual Missouri St. Jude Barrel Jam. Come out to the Reflection Arena for an event benefiting the kids of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, where families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
In 2018 the Missouri Barrel Jam raised $40,788 for St. Jude, our very first year!
1500 David Manor
Reflection Arena and Stables is a state of the art facility that has 100x200 indoor arena that includes a 60x80 holding area with two BIG screens for viewing the arena and runs. Heated and Cooled! A 100x200 Outdoor arena, ALL paved roads and parking, 196 10x10 Covered stalls with rubber mats included, and 70 RV Hookups with water! Overnight rooms are available to rent. Full service concession stand on site. Reflection arena is handicap accessible and elevator service available.
CONTESTANTS MAY BEGIN ARRIVING AT 2PM THURSDAY
Women’s Professional Rodeo Association Pending
Bonus Race Finals Qualifier Pending
UBRA Tour (Double Points)
Open 5D Added Money:
Thursday Open $500 Added
Friday Open $500 Added
Saturday Open $1,500 Added
Sunday Open $1,500 Added
Saturday & Sunday WBR Tour Sidepot $500
Saturday & Sunday Future Legends (12 & Under) $250 Added Per Day
Saturday UBRA Members Only Sidepot $500 Added
Mail In Pre-Entries:
Pre entries will be accepted via mail in entries or online only. If you choose to send your entry form via mail please make sure your CC info is included or check included. All checks must be made out to Michelle Brookshier. All pre entries must be post marked by March 15th 2019.
Online entries will close March 25th at 10:00AM. Enter at www.mrbarrelracing.com
Future legends is for any riders under the age of 12 as of the date of the event. This will be run in a 3D format. $250 Added Per Day!
Full Western Dress Code (Boots, Hat/Helmet, Jeans, Long Sleeve Shirt with Collar will be strictly enforced EXCEPT, You may wear a 2019 Missouri Barrel Jam T-Shirt in lieu of Dress Code on Saturday and Sunday ONLY. Thursday and Friday you must wear official full western dress.
Hat fine will be $10 donation to St. Jude during the Missouri St. Jude Barrel Jam. If you have a hat fine and do not pay before your next run you will get disqualified. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Rules & General Information:
* You must be entered before the first horse runs in the Open 5D each day. Once Open has started entries will close.
* If you pre enter please contact Michelle Brookshier the producer prior to one hour start time if you need to scratch or draw out.
* If someone is purchasing your draw number or "spot" then the original contest needs to contact Michelle ASAP! Once the Open begins no spots can be switched or sold by anyone.
* We will accept cash or checks for on site entries. If your check is returned there will be a $50 fee and you will be disqualified for the weekend. If you won money it will be voided and payout will go to the next person in the results.
* Failure to make your run after calling your name 3 times will results in a scratch. No entries will be refunded for scratches.
* No entries will be refunded for any reason
* If anyone post anything negative on Facebook or Social Media you will be banned from all future events hosted by MR Barrel Racing Productions. This will be taken very seriously. If you have a complaint please contact Michelle Brookshier the show producer.
* Horse abuse of any sort will not be tolerated. This is a public event and we hold all of our contestants to a professional standard.
* $1 Photographer fee will be charged to each contestant once per weekend. This is a one time fee and helps cover expenses, time, and travel for our event photographer.
Producer Contact Information:
** You must be entered before the first horse runs in the open each day **
2:00PM Contestants may arrive. NO EARLIER!
3:00-7:00PM Exhibitions (60 Seconds)
7:30PM Warm Up Jackpot
10:00-NOON 20 Min.Training Sessions
NOON-4:00PM Exhibitions (60 Seconds)
6:00PM 5D OPEN
10:00-NOON Exhibitions (60 Seconds)
1:00PM FUTURE LEGENDS (PeeWee)
5D OPEN will not start before 2:00PM
WBR Tour Sidepot $500 Added
UBRA Members Only Sidepot $500 Added
9:00AM Cowboy Church
9:30AM Office Opens
10:30AM FUTURE LEGENDS
5D OPEN will not start before 11:00AM
WBR Tour Sidepot $500 Added
Thursday Open 5D $30
Friday Open 5D $50
Saturday & Sunday Open 5D $60
Saturday & Sunday WBR Tour Sidepot $30
Friday - Sunday Youth Carryover $25
Saturday & Sunday Future Legends $25
Saturday UBRA Members Only Sidepot $25
$1 Photographer fee will be charged to each contestant once per weekend. This is a one time fee and helps cover expenses, time, and travel for our event photographer. This fee will be charged at all future MR Barrel Racing Productions events starting Jan. 1st 2019.
The fee will be $10 for every trip to the entry table. If you enter all weekend at one time or pre enter for the full weekend then it will be just $10. If you make multiple trips to the entry table it will be $10 every time. You may not add to a form previously filled out. You must fill out a new form and pay a $10 fee each time.
WE Barrel Race "WBR Tour" Side Pot:
Saturday $500 Added
Sunday $500 Added
Memberships cost $40
* You do not have to be a member of the "We Barrel Race" to enter the WBR Tour sidepot. Memberships cost $40 and will be available on site or online via the WE Barrel Race Website if you choose to purchase a membership.
* To run for the WBR Tour finals with 5k Added in October at The National Equestrian Center (NEC) you MUST be a WBR member and must attend 4 WBR Approved shows in 2019. The Missouri St. Jude Barrel Jam will count as 2 of your 4 shows if you become a member!
UBRA Members Only Side Pot: Purchase your membership at www.ubra.org
Saturday $500 Added
Extra UBRA Points
MUST BE A UBRA MEMBER TO ENTER
Entry Fee $25 - 75% Payback (UBRA Rules)
STALL & RV RESERVATIONS
Stacy Herman (314-650-6664)
Thursday 3:00PM - 7:00PM
Friday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM - 12:00PM
Online Fundraising Incentives:
If you raise $1000 or more for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital , you will receive a Missouri Barrel Jam belt buckle
If you raise $5000 or more, you will receive a $1000 gift card toward the purchase of a saddle from JHA Tack.
Please register online to fund raise for St. Jude. You can also bring your donations to the entry table. All checks that are turned in at the entry table need to be made out to Michelle Brookshier so funds can be donated online after the event. If you have any questions call or text (660)864-3200.
|Arena||REFLECTION ARENA & STABLES